martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

Academic career

My academic career started here in the American School since I was like 6 years old. Soon, I was taught how to use technology as a helping tool for school. Throught the years things got more complicated in terms of the usage of new programs but at the same time they serve as tools. Technology has been part of many of us since we were little. I had Mr. Davis for 2 years and he taught me how to use programs like Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

When I left the American School for 3 years, I had to use a laptop in my new school instead of books and notebooks. This was great in some ocasions because we get to use the computer not only as a search engine for school work and homework, but also as an organization tool which helped sometimes. Using technology had its pro's and con's but overall it was a good idea because sometime in the future Im pretty sure things would be more like that.

I remember having a project with Mr. Davis about creating a web pages that took weeks and weeks. He was teaching us the basics of Notepad but the majority of us weren't that good at building them. I think I might remember that project because I was not good at it. Teachers should integrate technology in their daily presentations because it gets the students attention and I think we were remember it easily.

1 comentario: