jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009


I remember the time when we all gather to celebrate Christmas in Mexico city. It was one of the few times when my entire family got together for a holiday. My parents and my aunts and uncles, spent like an entire day making dinner while my brothers and I went to buy gifts for our cousins. It was nice day so we decided to go to most of the malls in the city to pick a present. My cousins were heading to Ireland and England two days after Christmas so they wanted to spend time with us. My mom and my aunts were placing all the dinner table but they were having a good time remembering things of the past.

1 comentario:

  1. i have to resist playing tic-tac-toe when i grade this block...costs me too much time :)

    cool gadget though...

    mm

    ResponderEliminar